torsdag 2 februari 2012

Late night update,

Hello dearies,

How have you all been since last time?
I'm all wrapped up in bed and somehow I just can't seem to find the peace to fall asleep.
Had a pretty blue day, reasons unknown. Guess there's just a lot of different things to think about.

Received the briefs for two new upcoming projects for college and it's starting to be more and more high-standard. In a good way, don't get me wrong, it's just that you can see how much everybody has developed. And so has the projects.
Got a few weeks ahead to research and make a final outcome from what I've found out on Santiago Calatrava. This will be a true challenge, yet I'm honestly having a good feeling about it.

Well, guess that's all for tonight. Not much written but that's all from me at the moment.
Good night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar