söndag 29 januari 2012

Hello dear and faithful readers,

long time no see. For that I do apologies. To be honest, I lost my passion for blogging and kind of let it pass by. But, during the last couple of weeks I started to miss it and here I am once again and I'm looking forward to giving it all a new chance.

With this blog I want to share my life with all of you. The road I'm walking right now and everything I see while walking it. Hopefully you'll like to read it.

Oh, maybe I should make a new introduction? Since it's been a while and maybe some of you might be new readers as well.
My name is Malin Nilsson, born and raised back in Sweden. After graduation I moved all over the globe to Japan. And that was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I got to see such amazing places, learn one of the most beautiful languages out there and the people I met while always have a special place in my heart. While living in Japan I got my eyes caught on the fashion that was all around me, every single street I walked had a new era for me to explore. And I felt more and more secure about my future.
It started out with two childhood dreams, Japan and fashion. Both were destined for me, I just knew it.
But growing up I had lots of downs coming from people around. I was told that I, of all the people, could never ever work with something like fashion. Yet, they were wrong.

In Japan I started to become true to my heart and opened myself up to the world I want to become a part of. And I went looking for different schools, educations and all that around Japan. Then abruptly I had to go back home. Which were really hard but thought me great values.
So now, after going through a though period of sickness and terrible loss I'm now in London - studying to become a Fashion designer and Stylist.

(I didn't realize I wrote as much as I did.. oops. I hope you don't mind, go ahead and keep on reading if you want to, cause I have a bit more to tell.)

So, that's my background - but who am I, truly?
Well, I'm a person who quite easy could be called miss Simpleton. With high appreciation for the simple things in love. I don't look or act my age, or so I've been told. I'm probably to old to be young yet, I'm just being me.
My deepest loves includes my family and friends, fashion, music, books, movies, traveling and exploring, poetry and photography. Not a day goes by without any of it.
I'm a person who's fair, honest, respectful and just playing for keeps.

And to be honest and start to wrap this post up, I might not be your cup of tea but you'll never now until you'll given me (my blog) a try.


Lots of love,
Malin N.         (Evan Li Rose)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar