söndag 29 januari 2012

While I'm at it,

Hello again,

Just thought that when I'm at it, I'd write a post about random things lately. Since I haven't been around here for ages - I'd update more about what I'm doing, where I am, how's it going. You know, just for the sake of it.

At the moment I'm homeless, living with a wonderful friend of mine and her family plus a very sweet au pair. The place I'm staying at is so wonderful that I wished I could by my own house here in this neighborhood. There's so many nice people, wonderful stables with lots of horses and my friend lives here. Could it even be better?

Well, other than that - school's going pretty stressfully forward. One project is due on tuesday and I don't know where to find strenght to finish it all up. But somehow I'll manage. And on the 2nd of february we who are applying to WLC for further education is going to work with two different project for around 13 days. It surely will be a challenge.

And and and and, I'm applying to University of Brighton for further education as well so keep your fingers crossed cupcakes.

I have to go now, will be updating later on.
Lots of love,
M

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar