måndag 30 januari 2012

Kothbiro,

Hello dear readers,

How are you all doing?
I'm having a rush right now. A deadline due for tomorrow at 10am and I'm not even finished but, I'm staying positive about it. I do what I can. And how could I complain, just been to the amazing Louise with my fabulous friend Martine for  a photo session. Such adrenaline.
This may come as a surprise to many, I don't know, but I have a love-hate relationship with the camera. I love being in froont of it as much as I hate it because of a long termed 'sickness' when it comes to my self-esteem. This is nothing I will bring up due to how private it is, but lets just say that I'm a fighter.

And after today, I want to fight even more against it.
I also wanted to share the best result of the evening. I can't believe for a million reasons that this photograph is taken of me but god do I love it.
Right, before I'll show it I want to explain the reason behind it.
My precious friend Martine, who's also my classmate, made this final piece in our during project. She asked me to model for her. This piece represents her love for Africa, and the traditional clothing they have. Filled with colors and layers. She's done a remarkable job!
Here's the final result;

Please visit Sen Photography & Design at www.facebook.com
for further information on how to book a session with lovely Louise.



And with that I wanna say good night. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.
Lots of love,
M

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar